Sunday, January 04, 2009

The moment i stepped into the house, my first reaction was: WHAT OMG I DIDN'T KNOW MY HOUSE WAS SO BIG!!!

Well, its just normal sized as you all know, just that houses in hk are all so tiny haha! (Yes the dramas aren't that real it seems as though all of them stay in gigantic houses o_O)




And yes, I'm back! With an aching back from carrying a whole bunch of stuff back home.. ):

I just bought 6 piano books before my grandma's birthday dinner yesterday and one of them is the complete StudioGhibli Album in its ORIGINAL keys (alot of them you find on the net aren't D:)! I convinced my mom into letting me buy it and I'm not gonna regret it ^_^


Can't help but scan in the cover :P


It practically has everything and its the original so no missing or weird transposition or whatever odd stuff! Costs quite alot as you can see but I'm STILL not regretting it.

Actually, those Mozart albums around the same thickness costs the same but I didn't buy those cause I thought it was too expensive at first. But when I picked this up i KNEW I can't put it down so...yup. Playing too much classic can be a bore sometimes anyway :]


A little less of my entire week's allowance gone! Not a bad thing though, I should either start exercising or start eating less (Fatty foods everyday how to not grow horizontally HAHAHAH)


Buhbye

No comments: